Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Friends4L.

As is my tradition, I will update the blogster instead of writing the TWO papers I have due at 9:30 tomorrow, er, correcting, this morning. Gross.

Tonight was the most fun I have had in a long time. Fun with girls, that is. [In case Nick reads this, I also have lots and lots of fun with him watching the Food Network, making bets we don't stick to, and singing songs in the car. among all the other funny things we do together.] Anyway, tonight was just so great. It was like old times with two of my very favorite friends. We giggled, we drank coffee (non-coffee coffee for some of us), we took unattractive pictures of ourselves, we made jokes galore, and just had a ball forgetting our responsibilities and just having some fun together. I sometimes forget amidst all the homework and responsibility the importance of just doing something spontaneous and having fun with my friends.

So great.

"If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose." -Phil 2:1-2

1 comment: