Monday, September 7, 2009

there's no place like home.

the title of this post says it all.

a part of me will always stay there when i leave. and a part of me will always be sad to go. don't get me wrong now; i love growing up and i love so much where my life is taking me and all the great things happening all around me here, but a small part of my heart will always ache for home. a part of me will never stop missing the people i rarely see and the place i no longer live. praise God for the special people in my life and the time we do get to spend together.

leaving is hard. so much love and so much family, blood and not blood. i love how so much can change yet so much stay the same after all this time.


love is a beautiful thing. i pray this week my love for God and love for others may outshine any and all obstacles i must face, and that my love could be something that sets me apart from the world around me.

hellolove.

1 comment: