Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Professional, Schmessional.

While I do love to get up at seven every day and shower/get ready every day... [not so much], I would just love to have like, a week of freshman/sophomore/junior year back and wear sweats and not brush my hair if I didn't want to! I took it for granted, the ease and simplicity... and would love to have nothing more to worry about than making it home before midnight/one, getting my verse memorized (cough, cough) and being up at least 4 minutes before class started in order to make it there by the bell ringing. Real(ish) life is way less sloppy and procrastinatory (not a word) than early college.

Ohhhh well I guess, at least besides actually trying to go to bed on time and brushing my hair most days, life is not too awful or hard :)

Good day. Sunshine and a light breeze. Happy :)


"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our 'God is a consuming fire.'" -Hebrews 12:28-29

1 comment: