Saturday, October 31, 2009

clean clean clean

It has been a rough past few weeks, but I think God has totally rejuvenated my spirit and I am filled and ready to finish the semester. However, if someone could PLEASE build me a place that holds approximately 300 people, will be ready by May 15th, and lets us bring our own food, that would be great! Asap.

Anyway. Nick and I have been officially been engaged for a month and four days, and it is just fantastic. In fact, today we are taking our engagement pictures! [I am not entirely sure the purpose of taking engagement pics, I mean, not that I don't want them, because I totally do, but what are you supposed to do with them?] But I bought new jeans and a sweater, so that is good. We are supposed to bring a few outfits, but basically all of my clothes are dirty, so00 new, nice, Gap jeans and a wrinkled hoodie it is! [Okkk ok ok, I will find something to wear besides wrinkled clothes that don't go together. I guess.]

Today has been the first day I have felt productive (outside of schoolwork) in quite awhile. My room is clean, like, actually clean, and not full-of neatly-stacked-piles-that-make-it-look-clean-for-like-an-hour clean, I even vacuumed and moved the boxes (as in cardboard moving boxes) full of books that have been sitting in the same place since Move-In day... [circa August 4th]. OH! And I dusted. Sheesh. Just call me Susie Homemaker...err, no. That would be my mom, I guess call me Hannah Homemaker (better alliteration anyway). :) But seriously, my room has not been clean for like 568409 days. [You're thinking, I thought she said August? That has only been like, 90 days? Yah, whatever.]

Ok well, bye.

"The JOY of the Lord is my strength." Neh 8:10

2 comments: