Wednesday, December 2, 2009

terrible, horrible, no good very bad day

Ooook so my day was probably not near as bad as the title of this post makes it out to be, seeing as there were a number of positive elements in place to offset the outrageous number of negative ones... but i thought of that book and thought it sounded like a good title for the not-so-good day I had today.

Anyway. [Ever noticed how often I use the word anyway? I tend to get off subject...task...course...the list goes on..] For that matter, I have a seriously large project due tomorrow and I'm not even done with it. Distraction city. Owl City? Love those fireflies.

Rough day. Lots of things went wrong. Overreaction on my part though, to the max. Frustrated and tired. Ready for no school.

Good thing I have people to love and be patient with and forgive my shortcomings, mistakes and flaws. Good thing I have a God who continues to forgive my shortcomings, mistakes and flaws...every single day.

For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. "I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it." Romans 7:15-20

1 comment:

  1. Just remember...I love you and I am so proud of you...and this is what they say at Mills

    If you can't make a mistake...you can't make anything!!

    CHeer up...chin up! My banana!

    ReplyDelete