Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Plethora of Thoughts.

This semester's worth of classes is already overwhelming. As per my usual I am dropping a class in the morning. Wouldn't want to mess with a good tradition, right?

Best 11 months of my life. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

I have not reflected a lot on my accident last October, nor do I plan to, at least not yet/for all of blog-world to read, but I do know I don't like people riding bikes at night. Not one bit. Nor do I plan on dusting off the ol' Schwinn any time soon.

Life just isn't as easy or fair as I would prefer it be. I mean, I get it. I just sometimes wish I didn't.

"So I'll throw my life upon all that you are, because I know you gave it all for me. When all else fades my soul will dance with You, where the love lasts forever."

"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old." Psalm 25:4-6

4 comments:

  1. I love you girl. I am so proud of you. I love reading your blog. It takes me back and pushes me forward to see what an amazing Godly woman you are becoming. One I admire so much. Can't wait to see you in a week or so! I LOVE YOU BANANA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really think you could have said all this through a video post...i'd enjoy that. and if you'd ever want to leave a rambling voicemail again...it would be much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. eric, i told you the vid posts wont upload! [maybe bc i am "borrowing" internet from my neighbors...]

    and soon my friend. the voicemail will be soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can I borrow your bike? I realize that this is a) not the appropriate venue for asking, and b) not appropriate considering the topic of discussion, but my sister gave my bike to her boyfriend. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete